Modular Cat Condos
- Mason Company’s Quiet Cottages™ are a warmer, quieter, more attractive alternative to cold, loud, and institutional looking metal cages. Manufactured with durable fibreglass materials, the units are the perfect choice for facilities that desire upscale housing instead of stainless steel.
- The Therian Cat Condo has been in the marketplace since 2006, developed and built in Australia. Backed by years of research and product development, they have been designed with the help of Cat Behavourists and meet all the stringent Australian Standards of Care for feline housing. Our unique ventilation system ensures their health and well being whilst in your care.All Therian Cat Condo's meet the Gold Standard of ISFM for up to 24 hour care, with Model's 5 and 6 meeting the Gold Standard for over a 24 hour stay.Unique ventilation systems where every cat receives 8-12 air changes per hour, regulate temperature and prevent spread of air borne bacteria and disease. Cats need clean air and the glass front doors come with an optional fan and a hidden vent chase to pull the stale air out and bring fresh air in.Therian Condos can be ordered with different finishes. They are customisable to complement with the interior of your facility, set you apart from others and allow your practice to have that unique shine.To assist you and your facility, Therian Cat Condos are completely customisable to suit your needs and wants - from the materials on the cabinet, to the door and its locks.
- The Fiberglass Cat Condos offer easy cleanup and are unaffected by harsh chemicals such as chlorine bleach and ammonia. Mason Company's Fiberglass Cat Condo was developed in response to research that a five-foot-wide unit with a central divider reduces stress for cats. Designed to meet the "Association of Shelter Veterinarians" guidelines, the unit is 163cm overall width outside and about 148cm wide inside with a removable divider to separate litter from the living and sleeping area.
- Mason Company's new Fiberglass Cat Suite has been designed around best practices as identified by universities and shelter veterinarians to minimize stress for cats. The unit is 163cm wide and includes a 92cm living space and either a 92cm or 72cm litter space. The Fiberglass Cat Suites offer easy cleanup and are unaffected by harsh chemicals such as accelerated hydrogen peroxide and quat ammonia.
- From Mason Company are designed with input from industry thought leaders. These durable and attractive quad units allow two cats to be individually housed with separate living and litter units. Vertical and horizontal pass through portals allow the units to be opened for more flexible cat housing options when needed.
- The 4-Unit Luxury Cat Condo is water-resistant and all hardware is polished stainless-steel.