When it comes to dog enclosures and other heavily soiled areas in an animal facility, nothing beats Spray-and-Vac cleaning. Kaivac’s No-Touch Cleaning systems are built for extreme soil removal, empowering workers to clean hygienically without touching contaminated surfaces. Plus, it cuts labour, chemical and equipment costs.
Achieving great, consistent results is easy with these patented systems. Simply apply automatically diluted cleaning solution to dog housing, fixtures and floors in a low pressure fan spray, and then rinse surfaces and floors with always-fresh, clean water. The built-in power of the indoor pressure washer flushes soils out of grout lines and tight places that mops can’t reach. Finally, just vacuum the floor dry – completely removing soils, moisture and contaminants from all surfaces, grout lines and crevices, leaving the floor virtually dry and soil free.
The Kaivac 1750 is perfect for areas large and small. It boasts a 65 litre fresh water and a 65 litre recovery tank. The system is powered by a 500 p.s.i. pump and a powerful 3-stage wet/dry vacuum. The Kaivac 1750 is ideally suited for up to 30 dog pens.
Benefits of the Kaivac 1750 include:
- Safely apply detergents and chemicals with metered dispenser.
- Indoor pressure wash with powerful 500 psi pump to blast water.
- Patented extraction technology removes all dirt, bacteria, biowaste and water.
- Completely remove contaminants with powerful wet vac and squeegee system.
- 60 times more effective at removing bacteria and soil than mops.
- Small footprint and height for easy operation and storage.
- Clean up to 25X faster depending on your cleaning protocol.