COVID-19 Update – We are Open and Committed to the Animal Care Industry
Therian is pleased to advise that it is business as usual for Therian and for all of our manufacturing partners. We have been working hard behind the scenes to ensure:
- there is stability in our supply of equipment and technology products and solutions. All of our major equipment and technology partners have been deemed essential businesses thus providing certainty in manufacturing lead times;
- we have robust software technologies to ensure our staff continue to operate both in our offices and remotely working from home;
- our major equipment and technology partners have secured supply chain certainty so that Therian can deliver on all of our projects;
- our transport and logistics partners have the necessary resources to ensure our equipment can be shipped in a timely manner to our clients;
- our Architecture clients continue to receive the same personal service Therian is well known for through the use of technology and collaboration tools, thus ensuring their projects reach the necessary milestones;
- Therian is able to offer clients who wish to purchase our equipment and technology products with no repayments for up to 12 months through partnerships with our finance partners, thus giving our clients cash flow relief whilst still being able to take advantage of government incentives around instant asset write-off schemes;
We know how important animals in our lives are, especially in these unprecedented times which is why we are committed to your ongoing business success.
If you have a current project with Therian, please rest assured we are in regular communications with our subcontractors and vendors. As of today, there have only been very minimal impact on logistics and no impact on supply chain or manufacturing capability. All current project delivery timelines are being met. Should you have any specific questions about your project, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer your questions promptly.
We are only an email or phone call away if you have any questions and regular updates surrounding these impacts can be found on our website, therian.com.au/media-releases/COVID-19
Stay Safe and Stay Committed to our Industry.
Chief Executive Officer
Therian Pty Ltd